Centro de Química [Chemistry Center]
The Centro de Química (Chemistry Research Centre) of the University of Minho is composed of a group of 33 Ph.D-qualified research staff and a floating population of post-docs, visiting researchers, students working for their Ph.D or M.Sc degrees and bursary students. Research projects receive support from the university, through external funds from the Portuguese Government (“Fundação para Ciência e Tecnologia” or FCT), from contracts with industry and from the European Commission.
School of Sciences
University of Minho
- N-Pyrenylmethoxycarbonyl phototriggers for the release of serotonin, tryptamine and their biosynthetic precursors
Fernandes, M.J.G.; Gon?alves, M.S.T.; Costa, S.P.G.
Dyes and Pigments, 2018
- Evaluation of total polyphenol content of wines by means of voltammetric techniques: Cyclic voltammetry vs differential pulse voltammetry
Vilas-Boas, \^A.; Valderrama, P.; Fontes, N.; Geraldo, D.; Bento, F.
Food Chemistry, 2019
- Theoretical simulation of the optimal relation between active material, binder and conductive additive for lithium-ion battery cathodes
Miranda, D.; G\"oren, A.; Costa, C.M.; Silva, M.M.; Almeida, A.M.&a
- 2-Aryladenine derivatives as a potent scaffold for A<inf>1</inf>, A<inf>3</inf> and dual A<inf>1</inf>/A<inf>3&
Areias, F.; Correia, C.; Rocha, A.; Brea, J.; Castro, M.; Loza, M.I.&
Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry, 2019
- Highly effective clean-up of magnetic nanoparticles using microfluidic technology
Cardoso, V.F.; Miranda, D.; Botelho, G.; Minas, G.; Lanceros-M\'endez, S.
Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical, 2018