Centro de Química [Chemistry Center]
The Centro de Química (Chemistry Research Centre) of the University of Minho is composed of a group of 33 Ph.D-qualified research staff and a floating population of post-docs, visiting researchers, students working for their Ph.D or M.Sc degrees and bursary students. Research projects receive support from the university, through external funds from the Portuguese Government (“Fundação para Ciência e Tecnologia” or FCT), from contracts with industry and from the European Commission.
School of Sciences
University of Minho
- Synthesis of novel 8-(het)aryl-6H-pyrano[4′,3′:4,5]thieno[3,2-b]pyridines by 6-endo-dig cyclization of Sonogashira products and halolacto
Rodrigues, J.M.; Buisson, P.; Pereira, J.M.; Pinheiro, I.M.; Fern\'andez-Marcelo&comm
- Highly effective clean-up of magnetic nanoparticles using microfluidic technology
Cardoso, V.F.; Miranda, D.; Botelho, G.; Minas, G.; Lanceros-M\'endez, S.
Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical, 2018
- Solid polymer electrolytes based on lithium bis(trifluoromethanesulfonyl)imide/poly(vinylidene fluoride -co-hexafluoropropylene) for safer rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
Gon?alves, R.; Miranda, D.; Almeida, A.M.; Silva, M.M.; Meseguer-Due\~nas, J&per
Sustainable Materials and Technologies, 2019
- Seeking the lowest phase transition temperature in a cellulosic system for textile applications
Barros, S.C.; Silva, M.M.
- Study of ionically conducting nanocomposites for reflective electrochromic devices
Sentanin, F.; Sabadini, R.C.; Barros, S.C.; Caliman, W.R.; Cavalheiro, C.C&pe
Electrochimica Acta, 2019