Centro de Química [Chemistry Center]
The Centro de Química (Chemistry Research Centre) of the University of Minho is composed of a group of 33 Ph.D-qualified research staff and a floating population of post-docs, visiting researchers, students working for their Ph.D or M.Sc degrees and bursary students. Research projects receive support from the university, through external funds from the Portuguese Government (“Fundação para Ciência e Tecnologia” or FCT), from contracts with industry and from the European Commission.
School of Sciences
University of Minho
- Study of ionically conducting nanocomposites for reflective electrochromic devices
Sentanin, F.; Sabadini, R.C.; Barros, S.C.; Caliman, W.R.; Cavalheiro, C.C&pe
Electrochimica Acta, 2019
- Structuring of di-alkyl-urethanesils
Gon?alves, M.C.; Pereira, R.F.P.; Ferreira, P.; Carb\'o-Argibay, E.; Catita&
Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, 2018
- Highly effective clean-up of magnetic nanoparticles using microfluidic technology
Cardoso, V.F.; Miranda, D.; Botelho, G.; Minas, G.; Lanceros-M\'endez, S.
Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical, 2018
- Silk Fibroin Separators: A Step Toward Lithium-Ion Batteries with Enhanced Sustainability
Pereira, R.F.P.; Brito-Pereira, R.; Gon?alves, R.; Silva, M.P.; Costa, C&perio
ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2018
- Computer simulation of the influence of thermal conditions on the performance of conventional and unconventional lithium-ion battery geometries
Miranda, D.; Costa, C.M.; Almeida, A.M.; Lanceros-M\'endez, S.