Centro de Química [Chemistry Center]
The Centro de Química (Chemistry Research Centre) of the University of Minho is composed of a group of 33 Ph.D-qualified research staff and a floating population of post-docs, visiting researchers, students working for their Ph.D or M.Sc degrees and bursary students. Research projects receive support from the university, through external funds from the Portuguese Government (“Fundação para Ciência e Tecnologia” or FCT), from contracts with industry and from the European Commission.
School of Sciences
University of Minho
- Toxicity and structure-activity relationship (SAR) of α,β-dehydroamino acids against human cancer cell lines
Videira, R.A.; Andrade, P.B.; Monteiro, L.S.; Valent\~ao, P.; Ferreira, P&perio
Toxicology in Vitro, 2018
- Development of multifunctional liposomes containing magnetic/plasmonic MnFe<inf>2</inf> O<inf>4</inf> /Au core/shell nanoparticles
Rodrigues, A.R.O.; Matos, J.O.G.; Nova Dias, A.M.; Almeida, B.G.; Pir
- Evaluation of total polyphenol content of wines by means of voltammetric techniques: Cyclic voltammetry vs differential pulse voltammetry
Vilas-Boas, \^A.; Valderrama, P.; Fontes, N.; Geraldo, D.; Bento, F.
Food Chemistry, 2019
- Computer simulation of the influence of thermal conditions on the performance of conventional and unconventional lithium-ion battery geometries
Miranda, D.; Costa, C.M.; Almeida, A.M.; Lanceros-M\'endez, S.
- New fluoroionophores for metal cations based on benzo[d]oxazol-5-yl-alanine bearing pyrrole and imidazole
Esteves, C.I.C.; Ferreira, R.C.M.; Raposo, M.M.M.; Costa, S.P.G&
Dyes and Pigments, 2018