Centro de Química [Chemistry Center]
The Centro de Química (Chemistry Research Centre) of the University of Minho is composed of a group of 33 Ph.D-qualified research staff and a floating population of post-docs, visiting researchers, students working for their Ph.D or M.Sc degrees and bursary students. Research projects receive support from the university, through external funds from the Portuguese Government (“Fundação para Ciência e Tecnologia” or FCT), from contracts with industry and from the European Commission.
School of Sciences
University of Minho
- Development of multifunctional liposomes containing magnetic/plasmonic MnFe <inf>2</inf> O <inf>4</inf> /Au core/shell nanoparticles
Rodrigues, A.R.O.; Matos, J.O.G.; Nova Dias, A.M.; Almeida, B.G.; Pir
- 2-Aryladenine derivatives as a potent scaffold for A<inf>1</inf>, A<inf>3</inf> and dual A<inf>1</inf>/A<inf>3&
Areias, F.; Correia, C.; Rocha, A.; Brea, J.; Castro, M.; Loza, M.I.&
Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry, 2019
- Seeking the lowest phase transition temperature in a cellulosic system for textile applications
Barros, S.C.; Silva, M.M.
- N-Pyrenylmethoxycarbonyl phototriggers for the release of serotonin, tryptamine and their biosynthetic precursors
Fernandes, M.J.G.; Gon?alves, M.S.T.; Costa, S.P.G.
Dyes and Pigments, 2018
- Synthesis of novel 8-(het)aryl-6H-pyrano[4′,3′:4,5]thieno[3,2-b]pyridines by 6-endo-dig cyclization of Sonogashira products and halolacto
Rodrigues, J.M.; Buisson, P.; Pereira, J.M.; Pinheiro, I.M.; Fern\'andez-Marcelo&comm