Centro de Química [Chemistry Center]
The Centro de Química (Chemistry Research Centre) of the University of Minho is composed of a group of 33 Ph.D-qualified research staff and a floating population of post-docs, visiting researchers, students working for their Ph.D or M.Sc degrees and bursary students. Research projects receive support from the university, through external funds from the Portuguese Government (“Fundação para Ciência e Tecnologia” or FCT), from contracts with industry and from the European Commission.
School of Sciences
University of Minho
- Solid polymer electrolytes based on lithium bis(trifluoromethanesulfonyl)imide/poly(vinylidene fluoride -co-hexafluoropropylene) for safer rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
Gon?alves, R.; Miranda, D.; Almeida, A.M.; Silva, M.M.; Meseguer-Due\~nas, J&per
Sustainable Materials and Technologies, 2019
- Silk Fibroin Separators: A Step Toward Lithium-Ion Batteries with Enhanced Sustainability
Pereira, R.F.P.; Brito-Pereira, R.; Gon?alves, R.; Silva, M.P.; Costa, C&perio
ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2018
- Development of multifunctional liposomes containing magnetic/plasmonic MnFe <inf>2</inf> O <inf>4</inf> /Au core/shell nanoparticles
Rodrigues, A.R.O.; Matos, J.O.G.; Nova Dias, A.M.; Almeida, B.G.; Pir
- Evaluation of total polyphenol content of wines by means of voltammetric techniques: Cyclic voltammetry vs differential pulse voltammetry
Vilas-Boas, \^A.; Valderrama, P.; Fontes, N.; Geraldo, D.; Bento, F.
Food Chemistry, 2019
- Seeking the lowest phase transition temperature in a cellulosic system for textile applications
Barros, S.C.; Silva, M.M.