Centro de Química [Chemistry Center]
The Centro de Química (Chemistry Research Centre) of the University of Minho is composed of a group of 33 Ph.D-qualified research staff and a floating population of post-docs, visiting researchers, students working for their Ph.D or M.Sc degrees and bursary students. Research projects receive support from the university, through external funds from the Portuguese Government (“Fundação para Ciência e Tecnologia” or FCT), from contracts with industry and from the European Commission.
School of Sciences
University of Minho
- Toxicity and structure-activity relationship (SAR) of α,β-dehydroamino acids against human cancer cell lines
Videira, R.A.; Andrade, P.B.; Monteiro, L.S.; Valent\~ao, P.; Ferreira, P&perio
Toxicology in Vitro, 2018
- Highly effective clean-up of magnetic nanoparticles using microfluidic technology
Cardoso, V.F.; Miranda, D.; Botelho, G.; Minas, G.; Lanceros-M\'endez, S.
Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical, 2018
- Seeking the lowest phase transition temperature in a cellulosic system for textile applications
Barros, S.C.; Silva, M.M.
- Structuring of di-alkyl-urethanesils
Gon?alves, M.C.; Pereira, R.F.P.; Ferreira, P.; Carb\'o-Argibay, E.; Catita&
Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, 2018
- Magnetogels: Prospects and main challenges in biomedical applications
Veloso, S.R.S.; Ferreira, P.M.T.; Martins, J.A.; Coutinho, P.J.G.&a