Centro de Química [Chemistry Center]
The Centro de Química (Chemistry Research Centre) of the University of Minho is composed of a group of 33 Ph.D-qualified research staff and a floating population of post-docs, visiting researchers, students working for their Ph.D or M.Sc degrees and bursary students. Research projects receive support from the university, through external funds from the Portuguese Government (“Fundação para Ciência e Tecnologia” or FCT), from contracts with industry and from the European Commission.
School of Sciences
University of Minho
- Highly effective clean-up of magnetic nanoparticles using microfluidic technology
Cardoso, V.F.; Miranda, D.; Botelho, G.; Minas, G.; Lanceros-M\'endez, S.
Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical, 2018
- Seeking the lowest phase transition temperature in a cellulosic system for textile applications
Barros, S.C.; Silva, M.M.
- Silk Fibroin Separators: A Step Toward Lithium-Ion Batteries with Enhanced Sustainability
Pereira, R.F.P.; Brito-Pereira, R.; Gon?alves, R.; Silva, M.P.; Costa, C&perio
ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2018
- Enhanced performance of fluorinated separator membranes for lithium ion batteries through surface micropatterning
Gon?alves, R.; Marques-Almeida, T.; Miranda, D.; Silva, M.M.; Cardoso, V.F.&se
Energy Storage Materials, 2019
- Solid polymer electrolytes based on lithium bis(trifluoromethanesulfonyl)imide/poly(vinylidene fluoride -co-hexafluoropropylene) for safer rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
Gon?alves, R.; Miranda, D.; Almeida, A.M.; Silva, M.M.; Meseguer-Due\~nas, J&per
Sustainable Materials and Technologies, 2019